By Aditya Bhardwaj Hi! I am Aditya, a Computer Science Engineering undergrad and this is my now page, a concept by Derek Sivers where you tell about what is that you are doing in the NOW. To make visualisation easier, imagine yourself meeting a friend a year later, what is that you will tell them? That is the now. Here is the list of what I am doing in the now:
Understated has been done as on October 2016
- Applying for summer internships as software engineering intern/Java programming intern during the summer of 2016
- Working on algorithms, data structures and programming for summer internship interviews
- Learning the French language - I am on level B1 and also intend to learn Spanish in the near future. Oui, Je parle français!
- Looking for a football club to play in till December '16, else I will choose engineering. :)
- Playing football again! have started playing footie. SO MUCH WIN!
- I have been reading a lot of random articles lately
- On my way to digital detox: have been off WhatsApp and Facebook for over 6 months now. Update:been there done that! woohoo, back everywhere, get adding! :D
- Trying to improve, in any possible way in any aspect following the principle of Kaizen
- This is pointless
- But this has a point.
- Reading list:
- Last Read:Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by err... Benjamin Franklin
- To Read: